Wednesday 30 September 2009

I smell like a massage ^_^

I got home from work today and my mum told me she'd got me a present.  This pleased me, as I like presents.  So off I trotted to make a cup of tea, when she told me it had come from the tip.  Intriguing...

It turns out that her friend had been there while someone was getting rid of a whole load of 100ml boxes of Espa Essential Moisturising Balm.  A girl can never have too many products with which to beautify herself.  It smells gorgeous, all full of lovely essential oils and rosewood and macadamia and stuff, and a quick little Google search informs me that it should cost at least £15.

I think we can agree that this amounts to a good start for my freeganistic ways, albeit not under my own steam.


Fabulously colour co-ordinated to my blog! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment